Dr. Hahn announces his most important biblical discovery: the understanding of Romans 9-11. Paul shows how Jesus fulfills the Davidic Covenant by saving the faithful remnant of elect Jews first, and then the Gentiles, going into territories where the 10 lost tribes had been exiled for centuries. Thus, Paul concludes, the fullness of Gentiles comes in so that all Israel will be saved.
For Paul, this is the mystery of how Christ fulfilled all of the Old Testament prophecies to restore the Davidic kingdom, not only in dying and rising but by building the Catholic Church.
Of all Dr. Hahn’s discoveries in Sacred Scripture, this set on Romans 9-11 presents what many have found to be the most exciting discovery of all!
– Why the majority of Jews do not accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah
– Where the “”Ten Lost Tribes”” of Israel, exiled for centuries, are to be found today
– What is the future of Israel
– How Catholic-Christians are to relate to Jews
– How the Israel of the Old Covenant relates to the Church of the New Covenant
– Why Saint Paul is anything but anti-Semitic
– And much more…